Eucalyptus trees are tall, evergreen trees that grow up to 50 feet in height and are sometimes referred to as Gum Trees. Eucalyptus oil offers many topical and aromatic benefits. The main chemical components of Eucalyptus radiata are eucalyptol and alpha-terpineol, making it an ideal oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and open airways and for creating a soothing massage experience. Eucalyptus has purifying properties that can be beneficial for the skin and for cleansing surfaces and the air. Due to its cleansing properties, Eucalyptus can be used with Lemon for surface cleansing.
- May help keep skin revitalized and healthy-looking.
- Cleansing and purifying properties for the skin and surfaces.
- Promotes feelings of clear breathing.
- Often found in mouth rinses to freshen breath and promote oral health.
- Add one drop to moisturizer and apply to skin for revitalizing benefits.
- Add one drop to a cotton ball and place in shoes, garment drawers, or other places that accumulate unpleasant odors.
- While showering, place a few drops in the hands, place over nose, and inhale deeply to invigorate and promote a calming effect.
- Combine with Lemon and Peppermint in a spray bottle and use to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom.