Cinnamon is derived from a tropical, evergreen tree that grows up to 45 feet high and has highly fragrant bark, leaves, and flowers. Cinnamon is frequently used in mouth rinses and chewing gums. Due to its high content of cinnamaldehyde, Cinnamon should be diluted with a carrier oil when applied to the skin.
- Supports healthy metabolic function.
- Maintains a healthy immune system.
- Naturally repels insects.
- Put 2–3 drops in a spray bottle for a quick and effective cleaning spray.
- Add one drop to 100 ml of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse and fresh breath.
- Dilute with a carrier oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints during winter time.
Directions for Use
- For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml FCO.
- For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml FCO.
- For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops FCO.