Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume. Its calming and relaxing qualities, continue to be Lavender’s most notable attributes. Applied topically, Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to relax and prepare for a restful night’s sleep. Due to Lavender’s versatile properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times.
- Promotes the appearance of clear, healthy skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- May help keep hair looking thick and healthy.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Apply topically and/or diffuse to promote relaxation and feelings of ease.
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
Directions for Use
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.