Renowned as one of the most prized and precious essential oils, Frankincense has a variety of notable uses and benefits. In addition to its notoriety in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn Frankincense in religious ceremonies and the ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for soothing skin. This centuries-old knowledge contributes to the modern uses of Frankincense today. Its soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate skin and reduce the appearance of imperfections. As the king of oils, Frankincense promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall wellness when inhaled or diffused.
- Add to your favorite dōTERRA moisturizer to help create an appearance of young and healthy-looking skin.
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Helps hydrate and rejuvenate the skin.
- Rub Frankincense on your hands after a long day of gardening for a warming and soothing effect.
- Can be applied to the bottoms of feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
- Rejuvenates and hydrates the skin when added to skincare routine.
- Maintains healthy-looking fingernails when applied to nails.
- When inhaled or diffused, Frankincense promotes satisfaction, peace, relaxation and even feelings of overall wellness to your morning routine.